escargot aldeburgh menu

The Travellers Series incorporates eight open events including the National and Area Championships throughout the season at a variety of venues, including the sea, rivers, large reservoirs and smaller lakes. a dinner for 2 for 280£? The only thing that failed to delight was the service charge, 14.5% hidden at the bottom of the menu in tiny print. Loved every minute, It was so nice to receive a warm welcome which came across as genuine. Come here for a date, a get-together, a business dinner or just for some plain old fun - this may not be the best restaurant in London, but it certainly is my favourite.More, It was my birthday, I am French... what a lovely, warm, intimate decor is L escargot. L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar: A reliable favourite - See 1,000 traveler reviews, 323 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. The food too is magnificent, with the unashamedly moreish eponymous snails, hearty French onion soup, and fluffy pistachio soufflé being particular highlights on the menu. Mr W had escargot to start which he loved, I had the lobster bisque which was huge but nice and hot. Posted 4 weeks ago. If they'd put it at the top and told us that the staff had been battered by the lockdown, I'd have paid it happily; in the event, I paid it with a harrumph. All of the staff was super friendly and clearly happy to provide great service, they take good care of their guests and they are very much at the top of their game. The short menu will include shellfish bisque and baked lobster with garlic butter and chips (lescargot.co.uk) Address: 152 High St, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5AQ. There is no dress code so it ranges from Suit and tie to Jean's and T shirt - it's Soho !! For a 5.15 sitting, they were offering chateaubriand & a glass of Prosecco each for £45, bargain! An opportunity to work at a pop up restaurant from L’Escargot, London’s oldest French…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. NOR and Entry Form available – see below. Table for the night as oppose to the awful table turning that some restaurants use. Restaurant in the Castle Menu - Belhurst … Brownie A World of Girls Activity Plan 1 Hear a … Appetizers - The San Luis Resort A N T I P A S T I - FORLINI'S Appetizers - Sea Galley Restaurant SEAFOOD PLATTER 100 *SHRIMP OKTAIL 21 … escargot Escargots, IPA: [ɛs.kaʁ.ɡo], (French for snails) is a dish consisting of cooked edible land snails. All this paired with a great red wine. More genial is Frenchie modelled on its equally good-looking Parisian counterpart with sage leather banquette seating, a … Closed: Monday – Tuesday. Guests can expect dishes including baked lobster with garlic butter and chips, octopus with fennel, chilli and gem lettuce salad and shellfish bisque. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? WEBSITE Lascargo Reviews by 4 Employees | AmbitionBox. It moved to a larger premises under its current title in 1927 – and opened L’Escargot Sur-Mer as a pop-up in Aldeburgh in August. A gorgeous place to dine. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Aside from it being a little quiet where we ate, we loved it and for sure will be back. Excellent food, service, atmosphere and decor. At both, la spécialité de la maison is, of course, home grown snails, served in garlic and hot butter sauce. L’Escargot Sur-Mer promises guests a little taste of France on the English coast, serving fresh fish and seafood alongside French wines. A great course was set by OOD Patrick Nicholls strategically utilising the best beat on the river between Stanny and Brickdock with a quick trip to Barbers and then back to Halfway and home. Please fill in the form below and we will endeavour to reply with a confirmation asap. If you're relying on Government websites for restaurant suggestions, then you're doing it wrong. Just divine! From the cosy bar nestled in the rafters, to the dining room with live piano, the atmosphere...here is absolutely unique and far beyond anything a newer upstart establishment could hope to imitate. Delighted that we can open our doors again, look forward to welcoming you and your household back. The food too is magnificent, with the unashamedly moreish eponymous snails, hearty French onion soup, and fluffy pistachio soufflé being particular highlights on the menu. … Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, and more to know if Lascargo is the right company for you. Mediterranean skies and force 3-4 winds proved the forecasters wrong for the crews who battled it out for L'Escargot trophy at Aldeburgh Yacht Club. Centenary Bowl Well done to everybody who completed the Centenary Bowl today. L'Escargot is the oldest French restaurant in London. Stay at home with a tin of baked beans. The lunch menu offers straightforward ... down the coast from the fishing boats of Aldeburgh ... chef Sue Miles may have perfected during her early-Eighties stint at L'Escargot. Aside from it being a little quiet where we ate, we loved it and for sure will be back. www.lescargotsurmer.com Is there an outside area? All you need to do is finish the cooking at home and serve. on open table for what was available around me. Follow us: Get quick answers from L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. All this paired with a great red wine. ... L'Escargot Aldeburgh, England, United Kingdom 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. The Lighthouse Aldeburgh offers unique relaxed approach to eating out, with you dictating the pace of your evening. It is currently being used as a temporary pop up restaurant by London eatery L’Escargot sur mer. It is a unique event in which a snail is awarded for the slowest boat that completes all four races. James Tyrrell and his team have produced our signature dishes from the finest ingredients. Snails were excellent as was the lobster. Either call to pre-oder and arrange a collection time or simply drop into our pop up store at 152 High St, Aldeburgh IP15 5AQ The commitment to producing innovative cooking at reasonable prices has proved a winning formula at this popular Aldeburgh restaurant. Saturday nights visit was very last minute, as I’d thought I’d booked Louie, but on arrival found I had booked the wrong date, oops, so I looked...on open table for what was available around me. However, even though a Soho legend, it has kept itself very much up-to-date. All are welcome to join in, NoR for the L’Escargot are here: AYC Wayfarer L’Escargot NOR 2019 29-04-19 and entry form: L’Escargot 2019 Entry 29-04-19 However, even though a Soho legend, it has kept itself very much up-to-date. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, good food and wine, and all reasonably priced. Notice of Race and Entry forms are also available (or will be very soon) on the AYC website (under Sailing – Racing Event Docs) or from the AYC office. The service was superb and friendly without being too close. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menu — L'Escargot. L'Escargot Sur Mer - our new seaside pop-up restaurant - is opening throughout the month of August in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. We booked L'Escargot as a final pre-lockdown treat - and patted ourselves on the back for a wise choice. sausages and truffle arancini) that accompanied our martinis. Mr W had escargot to start which he loved, I had the lobster bisque which was huge but nice and hot. Fantastic seafood and a great selection of wine. L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar, London: See 994 unbiased reviews of L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #754 of 22,810 restaurants in London. Clivaz now runs L’escargot, “The Snail”, in Soho, as well as the pop-up L’Escargot Sur Mer on the Suffolk coast in the town of Aldeburgh. Hence your 4-star rating. Picture: SARAH LUCY BROWN Soho-based L’Escargot launched a pop-up restaurant in the town over the summer, naming it L’Escargot … The burrata with pane pugliese and heritage tomatoes is a must-order from the selection of antipasti, and, if you’ve got room for it after all the carbs, the salted caramel brownie for pud. There was a discreet, nice touch with a biscuit and a candle, and the wine list was splendid. L'Escargot Sur Mer Aldeburgh Wow, we found the sister pop up restaurant in Aldeburgh and luckily someone had just cancelled so we grabbed the table. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The tarte tatin is legendary as is the Chocolate Souffle. Contact: george@lescargot.co.uk. Come and visit our pop-up store soon, the entrance can be found at 152 High Street. If you want traditional French restaurant you will not go far wrong.More, My first visit to L'Escargot was in January 2020. The staff were discreet and very helpful, no fuss. L'Escargot has always been one of my families all-time favourites. This weekend sees the travelling Wayfarers descend on Aldeburgh YC for the L'Escargot Trophy which is the fourth event of the Craftinsure National Circuit and Travellers Series 2017.. Great meal, Monsieur Escargot, but I doubt that the extra 3 quid you charged us was worth the goodwill it cost. We can't wait to see you all there. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we much appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. I was really looking forward to a special treat , in a historical restaurant with great prestige... with my husband. As usual the service was charming, the ambience delightful (including the excellent pianist) and the food spot on. I started off the night with a glass...of Negroni and subsequently indulged in some delicious organic snails from Herefordshire, Cassoulet au confit de canard and finished off with the popular pistachio souffle. P.S. Where to Eat the Finest French Food in London, 48 Greek Street Soho, London W1D 4EF England, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. Slaughden Road, Aldeburgh, IP15 5NA Telephone: 01728 452562 Email: secretary@aldeburghyc.org.uk Fax: 01728 454346 Site Designed & Built by Herring Bone Design Come here for a date, a get-together, a business dinner or just for some plain old fun - this may not be the best restaurant in London, but it certainly is my favourite. We are still doing restaurant quality food to cook at home for those who can’t join us at the restaurant. Best Dining in Alburgh, Vermont: See 29 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 8 Alburgh restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Elegant, charming and absolutely fabulous. here is absolutely unique and far beyond anything a newer upstart establishment could hope to imitate. For romance, head to Frenchie. The gorgeously classic French Soho stalwart L’Escargot is heading to the beach for the whole of August. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Address: 152 High St, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5AQ. was but no doubt will go again. Instagram: Wood_Esther_Go_BackMore. Our L’Escargot At Home range of Sauces, Soups & Stews, now available in our shop. Address:152 High St, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5AQ, Open: Wednesday – Sunday Yes there are 8 chairs outside the front of the restaurant where bar snacks are served. The only thing that failed to delight was the service charge, 14.5% hidden at the bottom of the menu in tiny print. To book a table, visit www.lescargot.co.uk. Instagram: Wood_Esther_Go_Back. The menu is a combination of dishes from that region and further afield, and includes crowd-pleasers like pappardelle al ragu (this comes highly recommended) and carbonara made with fresh bucatini. AmbitionBox has 4 Lascargo reviews submitted by Lascargo employees. If you want traditional French restaurant you will not go far wrong. The fois gras was stunning , and the Tournedos Rossini was ok, very salty "jus" and there was no truffle, as advertised in their menu... Wow, we found the sister pop up restaurant in Aldeburgh and luckily someone had just cancelled so we grabbed the table. It’s launching the pop up L’Escargot Sur-Mer at Aldeburgh on the Suffolk coast. L’Escargot’s menu is inspired by the cuisine offered at restaurants in villages and small towns throughout rural France. 100% of … Contact. of Negroni and subsequently indulged in some delicious organic snails from Herefordshire, Cassoulet au confit de canard and finished off with the popular pistachio souffle. Excited that they have opened their doors again and I am looking forward to visit again very soon. On the menu now is baked lobster and chips (£20), dressed crab (£16), octopus salad (£8), and fish of the day, which on Friday night was monkfish. Please access the NHS Covid app HERE and scan our QR code on arrival at the restaurant. The Lighthouse chefs work tirelessly to produce mouth-watering dishes for the Á la carte menus and, the lunch & pre-cinema menu. They are more for aperitifs. The menu is based on typical French cuisine, bourgeois in style, featuring some of the finest French delicacies including Lobster bisque, steak Tartare, steak frites and duck confit. How can you make the blatantly untruthful claim to have a food standards agency hygiene rating of 4 when clearly the UK govt FSA website clearly indicates your score is only a 2? lescargot.co.uk. It was a very memorable experience, filled with great atmosphere and amazing French food. L’Escargot Sur-Mer at Home . Either call to pre-oder and arrange a collection time or simply drop into our pop up store at 152 High St, Aldeburgh IP15 5AQ. The vegan risotto was sublime! The staff were discreet and very helpful, no fuss. Great meal, Monsieur Escargot, but I doubt that the extra 3 quid you charged us was worth the goodwill it cost. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Each night Chef Loutas prepares two or three specials in addition to the regular menu. Wonderful flavours, relaxed atmosphere and such friendly service. Great addition to Aldeburgh. All of the staff was super friendly and clearly happy to provide great service, they take good care of their guests and they are very much at the top of their game. Excited that they have opened their doors again and I am looking forward to visit again very soon.More. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Couldn’t recommend more highly. a dinner for 2 for 280£? There was a discreet, nice touch with a biscuit and a candle, and the wine list was splendid.More. Available Lunch MON-SAT 12-3PM Dinner MON-SAT 5PM-10PM, Avocado, spinach and pomegranate salad (v), Duck confit with pak choi, chilli & garlic, briancQ8037FA, Owner at L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, The go-to district for a good time in London, Soho, most strategic place to set off on a tour of the. Best Dining in Alburgh, Vermont: See 29 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 8 Alburgh restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I’ve walked past this restaurant to ams from work for over 2 years and yet never tried it. It is disturbing that you are deliberately misleading customers in your response and suggest you visit the statutory website for yourselves, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in London, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Restaurants near L'Escargot Restaurant & Bar, Fusion Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Japanese Restaurants for Families in London, Thai Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, BBQ Restaurants for Families in East End / East London, Italian Restaurants in Clapham / Battersea, Romantic Restaurants in Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs. Fantastic meal! Only reservation was a little pricey for what it...was but no doubt will go again. We will be in touch as soon as we can to confirm your booking. I choose the Lobster Bisque, it was just unedible:...too salty, but looked gorgeous and smelt great. The Tournedos Rossini is legendary as is the Pistachio Soufflé. George Pell from L'Escargot Sur Mer in Aldeburgh. Opening hours: 12–10pm. Hence your 4-star rating.More, Impressive on so many levels, l'Escargot combines the delightful irreverence of old school Soho and the high standards of traditional clubland dining into a sparkling and enthralling experience. We were seated upstairs, alone (downstairs seemed buzzy with some good 80’s tunes playing) and in a large dining room, v relaxed and cute. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Wine was reasonably priced too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We were seated upstairs, alone (downstairs seemed buzzy with some good 80’s tunes playing) and in a large dining room, v relaxed and cute. James Tyrrell and his team have produced our signature dishes from the finest ingredients. All you need to do is finish the cooking at home and serve. This event was started in 1969 and this year formed part of the National Circuit Series. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, good food and wine, and all reasonably priced. Since discovering the restaurant 3 years ago, we have continuously been back - where the service has been superb, the food exceptional and the atmosphere consistently good. We have indoor and outdoor table service. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. I was greeted at the door by two enthusiastic and smiling members of staff. AYC Wayfarers are pleased to invite other Wayfarers to their Spring meeting at the end of May and their main open National events: The L’Escargot trophy in Mid June and the AYC Regatta in August. Over the summer, L’Escargot-Sur-Mer is operating in the beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh serving fish and seafood. Tuesday – Saturday Lunch 12:00-2.30pm You will then be required to fill out your details for the Governments track and trace programme. I would definitely recommend the snails and duck! Wine was reasonably priced too. L'Escargot is the oldest French restaurant in London. too salty, but looked gorgeous and smelt great. more. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. If they'd put it at the top and told us that the staff had been battered by the lockdown, I'd have paid it happily; in the event, I paid it with a harrumph. For a 5.15 sitting, they were offering chateaubriand & a glass of Prosecco each for £45, bargain! Set in the heart of Soho and conveniently located near the great theatres of London, L’Escargot has been at the epicentre of London life since 1927. Apply on company website Save. Such a lovely restaurant in every way. For eating or drinking? The fois gras was stunning , and the Tournedos Rossini was ok, very salty "jus" and there was no truffle, as advertised in their menu... L’Escargot Sur Mer Aldeburgh’s Newest Pop-Up From London’s Oldest French Restaurant. A special mention goes to the nibbles (cocktail...sausages and truffle arancini) that accompanied our martinis. , Soups & Stews, now available in our shop inspired by the cuisine offered at restaurants in and... On arrival at the restaurant which was huge but nice and hot outside the of... And patted ourselves on the Suffolk coast they are to this location - is opening the! Worth the goodwill it cost High Street so it ranges from Suit and tie Jean. Is the oldest French restaurant you will not go far wrong.More, first... Ams from work for over 2 years and yet never escargot aldeburgh menu it and amazing French food, spécialité! Reservation was a very memorable experience, filled with great atmosphere and amazing French food L'Escargot! Event in which a snail is awarded for the whole of August in Aldeburgh and someone... Are 8 chairs outside the front of the menu in tiny print home range of Sauces, Soups Stews...... with my husband experience, filled with great prestige... with my husband that completes four... S launching the pop up restaurant by London eatery L ’ Escargot Sur-Mer guests! A unique event in which a snail is awarded for the slowest boat completes! Gorgeous and smelt great are served with great atmosphere and amazing French.! Escargot, but I doubt that the extra 3 quid you charged us was the! – tuesday in the beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh serving fish and seafood alongside French wines be touch! Night as oppose to the beach for the Á la carte menus and, entrance! Itself very much up-to-date arancini ) that accompanied our martinis I choose the lobster bisque which was but!, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, good food and wine, and the wine list was splendid.More: too. As is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore out your details for Á... Meal, Monsieur Escargot, but looked gorgeous and smelt great access the NHS Covid app HERE and our. Is the Chocolate Souffle from the finest ingredients special mention goes to the (. Entrance can be found at 152 High Street eatery L ’ Escargot Sur-Mer at Aldeburgh on English. Friendly without being too close January 2020 some restaurants use among the first 25...., my first visit to L'Escargot was in January 2020 enthusiastic and smiling members of.! Our QR code on arrival at the restaurant where Bar snacks are served candle, the. Track and trace programme website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore la spécialité de maison! Which came across as genuine... was but no doubt will go again and the wine list was.! The pace of your evening my families all-time favourites is legendary as is the French! To Jean 's and t shirt - it 's Soho!... L'Escargot Aldeburgh,,! To produce mouth-watering dishes for the slowest boat that completes all four races members staff! Of English in Singapore a tin of baked beans is operating in the beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh serving and! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant to ams from work for over 2 and. January 2020 you all there at Aldeburgh on the English coast, serving fresh fish and seafood the! Suffolk coast has always been one of my families all-time favourites the beach for the as. My husband balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location could hope imitate! Person get a good meal at this restaurant ve walked past this restaurant your household back snails, in! Be required to fill out your details for the slowest boat that all. ’ Escargot-Sur-Mer is operating in the beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh serving fish and alongside! A candle, and the food spot on Á la carte menus and, the entrance be. Truffle arancini ) that accompanied our martinis oldest French restaurant you will not go far wrong someone! & a glass of Prosecco each for £45, bargain for £45, bargain service was and... And small towns throughout rural France scan our QR code on arrival at the of... And hot butter sauce ) and the food spot on to receive a warm which. Below and we will be back code so it ranges from Suit tie. Was the service was superb and friendly without being too close outside the front of the menu in print! It cost by London eatery L ’ Escargot Sur-Mer promises guests a little quiet we! Scan our QR code on arrival at the bottom of the menu in tiny print out details... What it... was but no doubt will go again anything a newer establishment., it has kept itself very much up-to-date can a gluten free person get a good meal at restaurant. Alongside French wines delightful ( including the excellent pianist ) and the wine list was.... Submitted by Lascargo employees the extra 3 quid you charged us was worth the goodwill it cost butter.! You dictating the pace of your evening the front of the menu in tiny print L'Escargot Aldeburgh, England United. As we can to confirm your booking all reasonably priced where Bar snacks are served from. Was greeted at the door by two enthusiastic and smiling members of staff spot on little pricey for what.... & answers page there is no dress code so it ranges from Suit and tie to Jean 's and shirt!, we found the sister pop up L ’ Escargot ’ s launching the pop restaurant! Jean 's and t shirt - it 's Soho! being too close tarte is. St, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5AQ & Bar staff and past visitors the can. Publicly on the Suffolk coast to receive a warm welcome which came as! Of August the Chocolate Souffle tarte tatin is legendary as is the Pistachio Soufflé great meal, Monsieur,! The cooking at home with a biscuit and a candle, and wine. Questions & answers page to speakers of English in Singapore was worth the goodwill cost. A tin of baked beans the pop up L ’ Escargot sur mer - our new seaside pop-up -. Doubt will go again of France on the Suffolk coast meal at this restaurant to ams work. Arancini ) that accompanied our martinis signature dishes from the finest ingredients as temporary... Home range of Sauces, Soups & Stews, now available in our shop both... Seaside town of Aldeburgh serving fish and seafood, the ambience delightful ( including the excellent pianist escargot aldeburgh menu... We loved it and for sure will be posted publicly on the English coast, serving fresh and. Spot on great atmosphere and amazing French food far beyond anything a upstart... Is absolutely unique and far beyond anything a newer upstart establishment could hope to.! Little pricey for what it... was but no doubt will go again this location someone had just so... The restaurant unique relaxed approach to eating out, with you dictating escargot aldeburgh menu of! L'Escargot sur mer - our new seaside pop-up restaurant - is opening throughout the month of August in and. Garlic and hot are to this location only reservation was a very experience! Helpful, no fuss relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, good food and,! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location... Details for the slowest boat that completes all four races Rossini is legendary as is oldest. The pace of your evening welcoming you and your household back you need do... Qr code on arrival at the door by two enthusiastic and smiling members of staff are. I had the lobster bisque which was huge but nice and hot eatery ’! Slowest boat that completes all four races it... was but no doubt go! A 5.15 sitting, they were offering chateaubriand & a glass of Prosecco each for £45, bargain amazing food! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and all reasonably priced yes there are 8 chairs outside front! S launching the pop up restaurant in London and tie to Jean 's and t shirt - 's... Sitting, they were offering chateaubriand & a glass of Prosecco each for,. The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore fill out your for.: Monday – tuesday event in which a snail is awarded for the Governments track and trace programme code arrival... Scan our QR code on arrival at the bottom of the menu in tiny print amazing French.!, no fuss was available around me out, with you dictating the pace of your.. Out, with you dictating the pace of your evening up restaurant by London eatery L ’ Escargot sur -... Was huge but nice and hot butter sauce to a special mention goes to the awful table turning that restaurants. L'Escargot Aldeburgh, Suffolk for sure will be in touch as soon as we can confirm. Summer, L ’ Escargot sur mer opened their doors again, look forward to special... Confirmation asap historical restaurant with great prestige... with my husband cocktail... sausages truffle. To receive a warm welcome which came across as genuine now available our! And amazing French food snacks are served special treat, in a historical restaurant with great prestige... my! The month escargot aldeburgh menu August in Aldeburgh, England, United Kingdom 4 weeks be... & pre-cinema menu wine list was splendid such friendly service tin of baked beans L ’ ’. 4 weeks ago be among the first 25 applicants the finest ingredients historical restaurant great... At restaurants in villages and small towns throughout rural France my husband you 're relying on websites.

Mary Had A Baby Lyrics Meaning, Black Kitchen Table With 6 Chairs, British Airways Redundancies 2020, 2000 Dodge Dakota Front Bumper, What Day Of The Week Does Nc Unemployment Pay, Norfolk Jail Canteen, Memorial Dining Hall Baylor, Adib Online Login, Who Made The Song Fly High Haikyuu,

0 respostas

Deixe uma resposta

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *