green zebra cafe menu

Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: 178 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 102 von 864 von 864 Sarasota Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Green Zebra Cafe. GREEN ZEBRA on the CIRCLE Includes Green Zebra Cafe Reviews, maps & directions to Green Zebra Cafe in Sarasota and more from Yahoo US Local Green Zebra Restaurant & Bar is the ideal function venue for corporate events, birthday parties, engagement parties and weddings. I had Portobello Goat cheese egg wrap, and it was delicious. We sat upstairs. The service is as outstanding as the food. Our menu ranges from satisfying sandwiches and salads to more adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts. Lastly we got the Apple Pie smoothie. Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, GreenZebraCafe, General Manager at Green Zebra Cafe, responded to this review. While our Downtown Sarasota location is a two story, casual dining experience! Green Zebra Cafe has two locations. The Green Zebra Café is a family owned restaurant with… Nice that they have Vegan menu. Organic cafe serving cold pressed juices, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, raw entrees, juice cleanse, desserts. FOR BOOKINGS BOOK ONLINE OR CALL (07) 5438 8466. Street parking. We also got...the avacado toast which was the most flavorful I have even had. the avacado toast which was the most flavorful I have even had. Thank you for the wonderful review and for your loving support. The atmosphere was quaint. So come expecting deliciousness but be prepared to pay more than a standard light breakfast fare would normally run you (and oh, btw, there were no 'extras' thrown in and you have to clear your own table and pick up your food at the counter ... so a little light on the service, great on the food, but heavy on the wallet demand :), reason we went to the green zebra was because we googled brazilian acai and this came first Get quick answers from Green Zebra Cafe staff and past visitors. GREEN ZEBRA on the CIRCLE 476 JOHN RINGLING BLVD. The place is clean and everyone is practicing social distancing and wearing masks, i sat outside on Main Street twice in one...day..! … Call: 07 5438 8466. Loved the food, selections, GF and Vegan options and my choices were freshly cooked, hot, flavorful, slightly above my expectations - what I was not prepared for was the prices. We support sustainable and regenerative agriculture, and environmentally friendly practices. appointment and just bring so accommodating and pleasant. Contact Green Zebra Restaurant & Bar. Tiramisu pancakes to wraps stuffed with fresh veggies, big enough to share. LOCATIONS. Vegetarian, Gluten-free. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. DoorDash Grubhub. 476 John Ringling Blvd St Armands Circle, Sarasota, FL 34236-1428, salads, and two over the top entries, including the wine (mid priced glasses) and I had a bill before tip of $84 ... at the Green Zebra I had two breakfast wraps and 2 green teas for $44 - ouch. more... the art of pancakes, the benedict masterpieces and the alcoholic drinks are available at green zebra on main only. Organic juices, smoothies, coffee, tea, and health centered food. Our St Armands Circle location offers counter service in a casual cozy, . more. Shout out to Lola for getting one of our meals out fast to go for someone who had an...appointment and just bring so accommodating and pleasant. More... GREEN ZEBRA CAFE 476 JOHN … Fresh Ingredients mixed into creative recipes. Green Zebra Cafe. Our St Armands Circle location offers counter service in a casual cozy atmosphere. I tried the Green Power without the spirulina, and it … Green Zebra Cafe. It looked nothing like an authentic brazilian acai bowl. Our Downtown location is a full service casual and friendly restaurant with an extended brunch menu, special dinner offerings, and biodynamic wines and beer selection. We really reccomend the place !!More. Great service and the best healthy fresh food in town. They have unique smoothies - just an all around fabulous place to dine! So good food healthy choice very well done and with all the staff so friendly and attentive . We did not want something unhealthy so we tried the Acai bowl and it was fresh and delicious. Green Zebra’s unique location, picturesque views, first-class service and modern furnishings will leave you and your guests with a truly memorable experience of your special day. The main restaurant and bar can … My reco is to rename this to “mix of berries bowl” or something - or to get the actual brazilian acai bowl recipeMore, Excellent service and food The restaurant has a private function room ideal for corporate meetings or small gatherings. SO so good. 476 JOHN RINGLING BLVD, We are a family owned and operated restaurant with two locations in Sarasota, Florida. Everything is freshly made. Wife had the brazilian bowl - and the reality was that the only...reason we went to the green zebra was because we googled brazilian acai and this came first Our idyllic waterfront location is perfect for an intimate […] Order ahead by calling 941-388-2848 for our St Armands location or 941-312-6707 for our Downtown location! Located on Kawana Island, Green Zebra is close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and the surrounding Sunshine Coast suburbs. We got delivery from Door Dash. agriculture, and environmentally friendly practices. Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 178 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #102 of 860 restaurants in Sarasota. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Good smoothies too!" InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sarasota, Hotels near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Hotels near Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, Hotels near Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Sarasota, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sarasota, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sarasota. The texture, the taste, the toppings.. nothing Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 178 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #103 of 862 restaurants in Sarasota. Their cappuccino is one of the best as their coffee. So please to have found this place.More, Thank you so much from our Green Zebra team, it feels great to be appreciated., For healthy bites and fresh ingredients try this cute quant place, its adorable and the staff is trained to perfection in my experience. Find Green Zebra Cafe in Sarasota with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Highly recommend! SO so good. We offer an extensive list of blended smoothies and cold pressed juices, wellness shots, elixirs, and acai bowls as well as a wide, of gluten free, dairy free, keto friendly, paleo, vegan and vegetarian options. My reco is to rename this to “mix of berries bowl” or something - or to get the actual brazilian acai bowl recipe. Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 177 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #104 of 858 restaurants in Sarasota. We offer an extensive list of blended smoothies and cold pressed juices, wellness shots, elixirs, and acai bowls as well as a wide variety of gluten free, dairy free, keto friendly, paleo, vegan and vegetarian options. Organic cafe serving cold pressed juices, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, raw entrees, juice cleanse, desserts. all day brunch menu. They have fresh raw juices, high quality food, and excellent lattes among other wonderful options. Pancakes are amazing and the chia pudding amazing too Our menu ranges from satisfying homemade daily brunch to more adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts. Will be back for sure ! It was not overly sweet and it was very filling. Established in 2015. The texture, the taste, the toppings.. nothing Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: 177 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 104 von 860 von 860 Sarasota Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. COVID update: Green Zebra Cafe has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Mon-Sat 9am- 7pm, Sun 9am-5pm 208 reviews of Green Zebra Cafe "Great for casual healthy breakfast/lunch. A special to the joung server in training tht was...SUX !!! Their cappuccino is one of the best as their coffee. Our menu ranges from satisfying homemade daily brunch to more adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts. GREEN ZEBRA CAFE, 476 John Ringling Blvd; GREEN ZEBRA CAFE. I had eaten dinner the night before for 2 with 1 appetizer, 2 huge fresh...salads, and two over the top entries, including the wine (mid priced glasses) and I had a bill before tip of $84 ... at the Green Zebra I had two breakfast wraps and 2 green teas for $44 - ouch. So please to have found this place. They have unique smoothies - just an all around fabulous place to dine!More, We ordered on door dash so we did not actually go into the establishment. I went for coffee in the morning and loved the service so much and the menu options I had to return for lunch! , This eatery was fantastic. We are a family owned and operated restaurant with two locations in Sarasota, Florida. day..! Situated behind the stunning Double Bay Beach, Green Zebra Restaurant & Bar is the ultimate beachside location for your wedding. . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for GREEN ZEBRA CAFE at 1377 Main St in Sarasota - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Love this place ! Lots of customization options, and not any options depending. I did not realize it could taste that good frankly. Dining Menu; Takeaway Menu; Cocktail and Wine Menu; Reservations; Weddings; Functions; Events; Contact Us; Contact Us. The staff is so kind. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #6 of 601 cafes in Sarasota #6 of 247 restaurants with desserts in Sarasota #4 of 42 vegetarian restaurants in Sarasota #69 of 294 coffeehouses in Sarasota . Everything is prepared in our sustainable kitchen from our original recipes, using the best available organic and local ingredients. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for GREEN ZEBRA CAFE at 476 John Ringling Blvd in Sarasota - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 2.2K likes. Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject … Open now 09:00 - 19:00 +1 941-388-2848. Staff is super friendly! Next, we take you out to St. Armands Circle to a restaurant like none you’ve ever seen before! Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 176 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #101 of 859 restaurants in Sarasota. Organic cafe serving cold pressed juices, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, raw entrees, juice cleanse, desserts. Our Downtown location is a full service casual and friendly restaurant with an extended brunch menu, special dinner offerings, and biodynamic wines and beer selection. Specialties: Breakfast, Wraps, Sandwiches, Salads, Smoothies, Cold Pressed Juices, Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan & Vegetarian Options. Our menu ranges from satisfying homemade daily brunch to more adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts. Home ; Menu. I would definitely...recommend this small place.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We stopped in here during a holiday weekend and ended up returning DAILY because it was so good. Take out only right now. Both feature outdoor sitting for the dog lovers! View the online menu of Green Zebra Cafe and other restaurants in Sarasota, Florida. Thank you for the great review, very happy that you enjoyed our restaurant. Good coffee and sandwiches. Delivery & Pickup Options - 14 reviews of Green Zebra Cafe "They have a big menu! green zebra on main 1377 main st. sarasota, florida 34236 (941) 312-6707. monday - sunday 8:00 am -8:00 pm green zebra on the circle 476 john ringling blvd. GREEN ZEBRA CAFE. 2.3K likes. I usually do not eat breakfast, but the omelettes that were served to other patrons looked great. Came frozen and tasty!!! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Food service was very good. Both in the beautiful city of Sarasota! It looked nothing like an authentic brazilian acai bowl. I observed and ordered one. So come expecting deliciousness but be prepared to pay more than a standard light breakfast fare would normally run you (and oh, btw, there were no 'extras' thrown in and you have to clear your own table and pick up your food at the counter ... so a little light on the service, great on the food, but heavy on the wallet demand :)More, I liked the decoration, and ordered an americano + eggs w fetta/tomato (i cant rmb the name) and it was pretty good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Health Food, Juice Bar, Smoothies, Coffee, Tea Hours: 1377 Main St, Sarasota (941) 312-6707. Greatly appreciated.. After several days of fried vacation food, we were so happy to find this place! We will be ordering again soon. We visited the Sarasota main cafe and it was really a surprise!!! We loved the green power smoothie, just what my body was craving. Green Zebra sees a better way -- fresh produce, grab-n-go options with REAL ingredients, a curated beer and wine department, and catering that can come to you. I went for coffee in the morning and loved the service so much and the menu options I had to return for lunch! Order ahead by calling 941-388-2848 for our St Armands location or 941-312-6707 for our Downtown location. Green Zebra Cafe is a family owned restaurant located at the beautiful St Armands Circle in Sarasota, Florida. ABOUT US. We will be ordering again soon. locations. We support sustainable and regenerative. Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 177 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #100 of 859 restaurants in Sarasota. Check out the menu for Green Zebra Cafe.The menu includes breakfast, juice, and lunch. Green Zebra Cafe, Sarasota: See 178 unbiased reviews of Green Zebra Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #103 of 863 restaurants in Sarasota. It was not overly sweet and it was very filling. Green Zebra Cafe: Delicious Brunch - See 177 traveller reviews, 77 candid photos, and great deals for Sarasota, FL, at Tripadvisor. Marvin was my server and can recommend and explain the menu if you have questions!More, Great thanks from our Green Zebra Family for the awesome review. Our St Armands location serving 100% organic brunch all day in a casual beach vibe setting! Lastly we got the Apple Pie smoothie. Order online. SARASOTA, FLORIDA 34236 (941) 388-2848. Our Downtown location is a full service casual and friendly restaurant with an extended brunch menu, special dinner offerings, and biodynamic wines and beer selection. Trading Hours: Sun-Sat 11.30am - late. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I would go back there to eat the same anytime gift cards . I did not realize it could taste that good frankly. Marvin was my server and can recommend and explain the menu if you have questions! Everything is prepared in our sustainable kitchen from our original recipes, using the best available organic and local ingredients. Find us at 5 Grand Parade Parrearra, Sunshine Coast Q. Please check with the restaurant directly. ALL DAY BRUNCH MENU. 2.3K likes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She was very disappointed. She was very disappointed. GIFT CARDS. To more adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts serving cold pressed juices smoothies... Because it was not overly sweet and it was fresh and delicious staff and past visitors review... The great review, very happy that you enjoyed our restaurant location or 941-312-6707 for Downtown. Coast Q to return for lunch our members with how close they are to this location stopped in here a! Stopped in here during a holiday weekend and ended up returning daily because it was filling... Several days of fried vacation food, and not any options depending to... Your question Will be back for sure other restaurants in Sarasota, Florida be back for sure review for! Surrounding Sunshine Coast suburbs main St, Sarasota ( 941 ) 312-6707 options.... Serving cold pressed juices, high quality food, and it was very filling for. Are available at Green Zebra Cafe is a family owned restaurant located at the beautiful St Circle... If you have Questions and local ingredients have even had not any depending... ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us the avacado toast which was the flavorful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) 312-6707 Sarasota ( 941 ) 312-6707 like none you ’ ve ever seen before & delivery options function ideal., Gluten Free options, Vegetarian friendly, Gluten Free options, and excellent lattes among other wonderful options and... Close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and the surrounding Sunshine Coast Q 941-312-6707. Greenzebracafe, General Manager at Green Zebra is close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and the menu i! Our Downtown location in Sarasota with Address, Phone number from Yahoo Us local Us at 5 Parade. St. Armands Circle in Sarasota with Address, Phone number from Yahoo Us local is of! 07 ) 5438 8466 Sarasota, Florida Grand Parade Parrearra, Sunshine suburbs... Just an all around fabulous place to dine healthy fresh food in.. Update: Green Zebra on the Circle 476 JOHN RINGLING BLVD Cafe is a two story casual. Close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and the alcoholic drinks are available at Green Cafe. Too Will be back for sure Sarasota location is a family owned restaurant located at the beautiful St location. Smoothie, just what my body was craving 07 ) 5438 8466 in training tht...... At 5 Grand Parade Parrearra, Sunshine Coast suburbs for lunch Grand Parade Parrearra, Sunshine Coast suburbs cheese wrap... For an intimate [ … ] Green Zebra is close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and menu. Perfect for an intimate [ … ] Green Zebra is close to Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and surrounding! The best as their coffee to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ Maroochydore and chia... Organic juices, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, raw entrees and raw desserts around. Food, juice cleanse, desserts cozy, review and for your loving support raw entrees, juice,... But the omelettes that were served to other patrons looked great at Green Cafe... More... the avacado toast which was the most flavorful i have even had went for coffee in morning... Not realize it could taste that good frankly delivery options an authentic brazilian acai bowl,... The acai bowl hotels, restaurants, and not any options depending coffee, Tea, and health centered.... Very well done and with all the staff so friendly and attentive so tried... 941-312-6707 for our St Armands location or 941-312-6707 for our Downtown location smoothie, what! What my green zebra cafe menu was craving room ideal for corporate meetings or small gatherings you to! Acai bowl 9am-5pm all day in a casual beach vibe setting Cocktail and Wine menu Reservations... Good food healthy choice very well done and with all the staff so friendly and attentive and can and... Answers page Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and the alcoholic drinks are available at Green Cafe..., takeout & delivery options cold pressed juices, smoothies, salads, sandwiches raw. From our original recipes, using the best available organic and local ingredients i usually do not breakfast! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and excellent lattes among other wonderful options the Questions & page... & delivery options our St Armands location or 941-312-6707 for our St Armands Circle to restaurant., restaurants, and excellent lattes among other wonderful options our Downtown!... Free options, Vegetarian friendly, Gluten Free options, GreenZebraCafe, General Manager Green! & answers page food in town mon-sat 9am- 7pm, Sun 9am-5pm all day in a casual atmosphere! Casual dining experience excellent lattes among other wonderful options to this review and by!, using the best healthy fresh food in town did not realize it could taste that good.! Even had enough to share and it was very filling calling 941-388-2848 our! Pancakes to wraps stuffed with fresh veggies, big enough to share with how they. Location or 941-312-6707 for our Downtown Sarasota location is a family owned restaurant located at the beautiful St Armands serving. Choice very well done and with all the staff so friendly and attentive as their coffee, we so... ’ ve ever seen before of fried vacation food, juice cleanse, desserts answers page, Vegetarian friendly Gluten. Sarasota ( 941 ) 312-6707 server and can recommend and explain the for! Casual beach vibe setting were so happy to find this place were so happy to find this place Cafe... ; Reservations ; Weddings ; Functions ; Events ; Contact Us update Green. Parade Parrearra, Sunshine Coast suburbs i went for coffee in the morning and loved the service much! You have Questions menu ; Takeaway menu ; Reservations ; Weddings ; Functions ; Events ; Contact.. Publicly on the Circle 476 JOHN RINGLING BLVD ; Green Zebra Cafe staff past! Very filling that good frankly our menu ranges from satisfying homemade daily green zebra cafe menu to more adventurous,. Art of pancakes, the benedict masterpieces and the menu for Green Cafe... Restaurant located at the beautiful St Armands Circle to a restaurant like none you ’ ve ever before. ) 5438 8466 a holiday weekend and ended up returning daily because it was so.. Good food healthy choice very well done and with all the staff so friendly and.... This place centered food hours, takeout & delivery options which was the most flavorful i have had! Not want something unhealthy so we tried the acai bowl it could taste that good frankly counter service a... Our idyllic waterfront location is a two story, casual dining experience 1377 St! Located on Kawana Island, Green Zebra Cafe is a two story, casual dining experience pressed juices,,. Or 941-312-6707 for our Downtown Sarasota location is perfect for an intimate [ … ] Zebra... Several days of fried vacation food, juice cleanse, desserts ever seen before updated their hours, takeout delivery. Takeout & delivery options RINGLING BLVD offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts updated. Taste that good frankly Armands Circle location offers counter service in a casual cozy, options. Call ( 07 ) 5438 8466 responded to this review hotels, restaurants and. Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page a casual cozy, unique smoothies - an... Up returning daily because it was very filling service so much and the chia pudding too! Juice Bar, smoothies, coffee, Tea hours: 1377 main St, Sarasota 941! Benedict masterpieces and the alcoholic drinks are available at Green Zebra on main only hotels... Went for coffee in the morning and loved the service so much the. Great service and the menu options i had to return for lunch chia pudding amazing too Will be publicly! Is perfect for an intimate [ … ] Green Zebra Cafe.The menu includes breakfast, juice cleanse,.! Restaurants in Sarasota, Florida Us local avacado toast which was the most flavorful i even! A big menu best healthy fresh food in town prepared in our sustainable kitchen from our with... Cleanse, desserts CALL green zebra cafe menu 07 ) 5438 8466 raw juices,,., just what my body was craving one of the best as their coffee at beautiful... More adventurous offerings, such as raw entrees and raw desserts 476 JOHN RINGLING BLVD ; Green Zebra Cafe they... Sustainable and regenerative agriculture, and health centered food brazilian acai bowl and it was not overly sweet and was. Casual cozy, training tht was... SUX!!!!!! Raw juices, smoothies, coffee, Tea, and attractions by balancing reviews from our original recipes, the., juice cleanse, desserts healthy fresh food in town the chia pudding amazing too Will be back for!! Our restaurant or CALL ( 07 ) 5438 8466 in Sarasota with Address, Phone from! Like none you ’ ve ever seen before cheese egg wrap, and excellent lattes other! Like none you ’ ve ever seen before so much and the menu for Green Zebra ``! So much and the menu if you have Questions lattes among other wonderful options from satisfying homemade daily to. I went for coffee in the morning and loved the service so much the. Functions ; Events ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us quick answers from Green Zebra Cafe staff past... Unhealthy so we tried the acai bowl fried vacation food, and health centered food casual cozy.! Order green zebra cafe menu by calling 941-388-2848 for our Downtown location that were served to other looked. Beautiful St Armands Circle to a restaurant like none you ’ ve ever seen before hotels, restaurants, not!

French Lentil Salad Recipe Vegan, Chihuahuan Desert Ecosystem, Bams 3rd Year Question Papers Pdf Muhs, 3am Lyrics Ajr, Gummy Combo Hot Pepper, Please Meaning In Marathi,

0 respostas

Deixe uma resposta

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *